Thursday, September 12, 2013

OUT!! #39: It's a Paradigm

While Dilbert isn't well known for being outdoorsy, he shares some of my sentiment towards "projects". Now projects can vary from fun weekend hobbies to soul-crushing work related ventures (much like the ones Dilbert is often subjected to), but the one I want to refer to is the project I'm working on at my internship here at the Watershed. As expected of an internship, I'm expected to complete a project that shows off an area I'm interested in and will provide something that will be useful to the Watershed in the future.

The project I've chosen to pursue is to make a series (and by series I mean about 70 or so) of wildlife information sheets that describes their appearance, diet, habitat, seasonal movements, and location on the Watershed property as well as a series of natural history facts about the given creature. I'd have an example to share, but I'd rather wait until I have a finished product or even a PDF of it so that people on here could get a feel for it. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment